I hope that this post finds you well, and enjoying the glories of June! It has been a topsy turvey time these past few months, and I thank everyone for their support in my practice. Your supplement orders, appointments, phone calls, and emails have meant a lot, and highlight what a wonderful community I am part of. As always, it’s an honour to be part of your healthcare team.
Many of you have already been at the clinic recently and have seen the changes we have implemented.
What should you expect at your future visits?
- COVID-19 screening will occur at the time of your booking, as well as on the day of your appointment. You will be sent a COVID-19 screening questionnaire via email, to be completed the day of your appointment. If I have not received your response, I will call you a few hours before your appointment.
- All the practitioners and I will be administering our own self-assessments prior to our shifts.
- Everyone must wear a mask on the premises. If you do not have a mask, you can purchase one at the clinic for $2.
- Plan to arrive on time for your appointment. If you are early, wait outside, or in your vehicle, and enter at the time of your appointment.
- Appointments are being spaced out to prevent people from overlapping, and to provide time for disinfecting areas of contact.
- I will check your temperature with a no-contact (infrared) thermometer. I may also check your pulse rate and oxygen saturation with an oximeter (a tool that attaches briefly to your finger and is disinfected immediately after use). This may help with early detection of infections.
- During close contact, such as during acupuncture, physical exams and injections, I will be wearing gloves and a face shield.
- All high-touch surfaces will be disinfected after each appointment.
- Plan to attend your visit alone except in extenuating circumstances. Avoid bringing children to the office unless the appointment is for them.
Are Virtual and Phone Appointments Still Available?
Yes! I have always offered phone appointments and will continue to do so, with the bonus of now being able to offer virtual appointments too. If we are not conducting physical exams, acupuncture or B12 shots; it’s recommended to conduct your appointment virtually or by phone. The virtual applications are now running more smoothly, as the programs have adapted to a higher user volume.
How Do I Book an Appointment?
Visit my website at DrLisaTND.com to view my schedule and book your appointment.
Looking forward to seeing or talking to you soon!